Friday, April 11, 2008

Blog Blog Blog

Is it just me, or has the world of musicology blogs lately been a bit...well, humdrum? I certainly haven't been helping matters myself, but what's going on? Are we all bored with blogging all of a sudden? Is all of the energy of technically-adept musicologists going into maintaining the job wiki?

Oh well. But if you haven't been checking out our group blog Musicology/Matters recently (and you would be forgiven for not doing so, as Kariann and I have barely been posting anything as of late), amble over. Currently in the top spot is a very interesting post by the illustrious (and now-employed) CPO about everyone's favorite topic: the job market.

4 comments:

cpo said...

I didn't know I was supposed to post on my favorite topic! I'll start drafting a post for Musicology/Matters about pregnancy/childbirth/infant care ASAP.

rrb said...

Sorry Phil.
I'll try to improve the situation on our end of things soon...
I wonder if it has anything to do with the fact that it is finally spring and I, like my students, would rather be outside!
-ryan-

Anonymous said...

Hey, I resemble that remark!

PMG said...

I expect 2500 word essays from everyone by the end of the week.