Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Migration

A word on logistics: this weekend the address of this blog will be changing. Blogger is no longer allowing you to use FTP publishing, which has been my method of choice these past few years. I actually like the Blogger interface (I know everyone loves WordPress, but, eh...) but regardless of which platform I use, there's no getting around the fact that in the switch I have to move from the directory /blog/ to using subdomain nomenclature.

So if you wouldn't mind kindly updating your links to this humble blog, I would be much obliged. A pointer will remain here, but nobody likes a redirect. The new address will be:

http://blog.pmgentry.net/

Although again, I won't be switching over until this weekend. Just giving my devoted readers advance warning.

2 comments:

6.54 said...

Do you know whether your feed will be affected?

PMG said...

Unfortunately yes; I believe the feed address will change as well.